GAWD DAMN THE OLD GODS TOOK ANOTHER REAL ONE :damn:

R.I.P. Mag The Mighty

latest

Game Of Thrones star and 'Britain's tallest man' Neil Fingleton dies aged 36

Aemon gone. Giants gone. Who is next? :mjcry:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Vivid Seats. It was the only place I could find that still had tickets available in the middle sections. All of the reviews I've read have said if you're going to go, sit in the middle.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Here now. It's intermission. This show is great. No pyrotechnics being indoors obviously but the lighting and the way the screens are incorporated into the show is amazing. Some portions of the stages rise and the woman singing on was "growing" and the screen above her was showing a Weirwood tree branching out and growing as well. I know thats a shytty description

I would not recommend sitting floor level. Being able to take in all 3 screens and the entire stage is a lot better

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Here now. It's intermission. This show is great. No pyrotechnics being indoors obviously but the lighting and the way the screens are incorporated into the show is amazing. Some portions of the stages rise and the woman singing on was "growing" and the screen above her was showing a Weirwood tree branching out and growing as well. I know thats a shytty description

I would not recommend sitting floor level. Being able to take in all 3 screens and the entire stage is a lot better
Let me know if that holds true till the end.