Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Sand Snakes wouldn't have gone out like that in the book. But I completely understand what the writers doing

why wouldnt they? They were on a boat out numbered against experienced killers - those little girls were more like assassins.

now would be interesting cuz Euron got touched a few times , curious to see if they have any poison on there blades.

Speaking of Sand Snakes - where's Bron lol -

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Was not expecting so much shyt to happen this episode, holy shyt :damn:

I would be fine with Jon leaving North if Sansa wasn't left completely alone. With Davos gone there's no one that can counsel her and avoid getting into Littlefinger's shenanigans and making Cercei like mistakes. I hope everything doesn't go to shyt in the North :snoop:

I thought Nymeria wasn't fukking with Arya no more because she stopped being a Stark after going to the dark side of the many faced god. I really hope that wasn't her :mjcry:

Hot Pie eating more than 90% of Westeros, he's a survivor all right :wow:

Euron getting a hero's welcome next week.The fukkery this savage is gonna bring is can't miss TV :mjlol:

So what are your theories about Jon ranging North with the Brotherhood in the trailer before the season started brehs? Not sure what the outcome of his meeting with Dany will be, he certainly didn't look like he had much Dragon Glass or an army to back him up. Then again, it could be a secret mission, but for what? Maybe he's going to the Wall to get Bran? Doesn't seem likely. What the hell is Jon doing leaving Winterfell again breh? @Adam3000

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, did the entire Dorne army get wiped out there?

I don't think they ever got to Dorne. That battle was rushed.

How the hell do you not see Euron's ships coming though?

nikkas ain't got lookouts and scouts?

I understand the pacing will change, but it's unrealistic to execute that kind surprise attack on open sea.