Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
RIP to my one true Queen, the hottest chick on the show.
69a5e680eba75d48478002e606fd1c09.jpg

Those backless dresses will be missed :sadbron:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Call me impatient but I felt the whole burning of the Sept and Tommen killing himself dragged forever. Could have done it in about half the time to be honest...give us time to see the Freys getting cooked into Frey pies :yeshrug:
So what is the Mountain going to do to that Septa...he still got urges? :shaq:

Makes sense the Martells and Tyrells are joining forces....remember the Tyrell army is very much around still and the Queen of Thorns will probably run Highgarden for a bit as I'm not sure about the succession of Highgarden with Margery, Mace and :wrist:Loras out of the picture

Kinda ironic the most fitting smiley for the faith getting wiped out is :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Sam in that old library like my boy Nic Cage in National treasure :whoo: I'm sure he'll find something about the White Walkers when the timing is convenient :mjlol:

Melisandre should just take of that necklace and pretend to be just another Northerner :manny: I have a feeling Jon's gonna need her again at some point though when #Walkerset shows up :lupe:

My boy Tyrion the Hand of the Queen :salute:

That satisfaction when Arya got Walder. Like scratching an itch we couldn't get to for years :ohlawd::blessed: We did it #StarkSet :salute:
I have a bad feeling about Little Finger though...the North rallying behind Jon was not in his plans so he gotta go early next season before he tries to pull a fast one on the Snow Man :camby: At least Sansa knows she can't trust him :pacspit:Sansa is gonna be the downfall of Littlefinger...I wanna say she's scheming something fitting for him but the way they handled Arya vs the Waif, The Manderlys and Margery's story lines I'm not so sure anymore

Finally R+L=J confirmation :blessed: Bran's gotta get back to Winterfell though right? So he can relay that message? And let them know that #Walkerset is on their way :lupe: while at the same time leaving the door wide open for them to follow him across that magic wall :snoop: Who's that girl in their with Lyanna and Ned when Jon was born? She holds all the answers :lawd:

Lady Lyanna Mormont keeping it 100 and sonning the Manderlys, Glovers and Cerweyns at the same time :to::salute:It's no wonder her 62 men are the Seal Team 6 of Westeros, I'd run through a brick wall for her too :lawd:

THE KING IN THE NORTH BREHS :blessed::blessed::blessed:
WINTER IS HERE #StarkSet we gotta hold #WalkerSet down until #TargSet arrives :whew:

Varys teleportation alert

took a ship to dorn and made it back in time for the launch of Dany's ships lol

Tyrells lineage is over...Dorn about to hold that

Little finger and Sansa , her look at the end was either cunning or fright.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically this simp nikka Robert Baratheon started a war over Lyanna who DID love Rhaegar and she gave birth to John??? Good fukkin grief man.

Since I rock with the Snowman ......are we now #Targstarkset????

#TARGSTARKSET !!! GET EM JOHN!!!

Young-Jeezy-Snowman-Logo-psd86501.png

No Robert and Ned started the Rebellion when Aerys demanded their heads.

And we don't know that Lyanna loved Rhaegar at the time she was taken. We just know he took her and she gave birth to a son. Lyanna was only like 13 or 14 at the time and Rhaegar was a grown man with a wife and children.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
You sound like a child I am embarrassed for you, sounds like you really took all this to heart :mjlol:

you came in here to argue with me about YOU being wrong???

This is rich

tell me again why Arya can't use "faces" again? Go ahead, tell us again? What was it? "you know how the producer write and you have a sense of this , so you know for certain she wasn't meant to use the faces again!!" <<< wasn't that you 2 weeks ago? now you in here telling me, you feel embarassed....for me? :stopitslime:

LMFAO!!:heh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No Robert and Ned started the Rebellion when Aerys demanded their heads.

And we don't know that Lyanna loved Rhaegar. We just know he took her and she gave birth to a son. Lyanna was only like 13 or 14 at the time and Rhaegar was a grown man with a wife and children.

I seriously doubt that Lyanna would want Ned to protect a child she conceived from being raped :beli:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seriously doubt that Lyanna would want Ned to protect a child she conceived from being raped :beli:
I didn't say that but we don't know if she willingly went with Rhaegar in the beginning.

We do know Rhaegar fukked up and got his family killed.