Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
Anybody when they drop the OST? S01-S05 OST been in constant study rotation but was wondering if S06 comes out anytime soon

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I binge watched season 5 all day today. Last season got a lot of hate, but so many great moments.

Tyene seducing Bronn in the cells :takedat:
Jorah getting a House in Valyria :mjcry:
Hardhome :blessed:
Shireen :mjcry:
Drogon in the Fighting Pits :blessed:
Arya brutally murdering Meryn Trant :ohlawd:
Cersei SHAME :blessed:
For the Watch :mjcry:

Edit - Forgot to mention OG GHOST saving Sam and Gilly and Lyanna Mormont's letter to Stannis saying the North knows no king other than the king of the north whose name is Stark :blessed:

Last edited:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
is dorne even in this season? i dont remember anything from the trailers :heh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I thought so too. Drogon might have died if Dany didn't ride him out of the pit. I know he's still a baby but as a dragon Drogon didn't seem intimidating. He's just a flying lizard that spits fire. In wartime I would set up traps in different locations, lure Drogon in and capture him in a series of nets. Then I'd have spearmen or catapults crash long spears into his eyes and head. Or wings.
good luck with that

Balerion.jpg

#targset :banderas:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
:stopitslime:The Dornish killed a dragon so all you Targset folks better not talk all that though shyt, these beasts are not a garanteed win:ufdup:
#Starkset :blessed: we stayed loyal through the hard times, now we gonna rack up them wins, we could claim supremacy by Arya alone but we got more winners on the team:banderas::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd: