Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
That flock of Sparrows didn't want any part of Robert Strong I guess :whoa:

Bronn and Podrick meeting up again :myman: Bronn's got some low standards but god dam he's funny :pachaha:

Yo that fukboi Tommen just outlawed Trial by combat? :scust: :mindblown: What about Cleganebowl? :why: God dam those sparrows knew they didn't stand a chance. That high septon got Tommen making life easy for him...wonder what rumor those little birds been investigating though :jbhmm:

Jaime going from being a decent, stand up guy to just straight up :demonic: threating to launch babies from catapaults :whoa: Edmure a fukboi though :scust: got the Blackfish killed :ohlawd: what a waste of a good character :wow: This is the Jamine I've missed from the earlier seasons, he was :scust: when he was in KL with Cersei

Those masters sensed Dany wasn't around and have tried to seize their opportunity...but guess who's back :krs: Dragon back in time to wreck those ships next week :blessed: I have a feeling it's going to be Asha and Theon destroying those ships though

Easily my favorite part of the episode was the real Brotherhood were bake!!! And the Hound negotiating with Beric :russ:

Thoros: "You've got friends? :umad: :mjpls:

Hound: Let me gut one of 'em. Chop off one hand? :shaq2: Bunch of nancies, there was a time I'd kill all 7 of you just to guy these 3 :ufdup:

Dam Arya getting Lady Crane murked :sadbron: but how long Arya been asleep? She's running and sliding around pretty good for someone that just got shanked a bunch of times :usure: Too bad she got the T-1000 on her ass :sadcam:

A girl is Arya Stark of Winterfell, and I'm going home :ufdup: Jaquen didn't wanna get that work either I see :youngsabo:

#Stark Set we got one back :blessed: