LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Everything happens as it should brehs....:lupe:

...It is all fate...

....Why did Littlefinger emphasize "half-brother" to Sansa?

Why did Sansa lie to Jon? She not playing the game right, Littlefinger was obligated to her and they really could use that army and his influence.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
#starkset. i know we're all grieving and angry right now but after this we gone have talk about getting our shyt together :francis:

we got a cripple sleeping through a zombie attack :francis:
sansa turning into cersei :francis:
arya gettin sassy :francis:

we fukkin up :francis:

Then you have the non cripple locked up :francis: and the only saving grace for the set is the b*stard who's scared to take back what's his :francis:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Went out like Queen Latifah in Set It Off :mjcry:
tearful-toke-o.gif
anigif_enhanced-25472-1435788027-2.gif
xZR76h.gif
@3Rivers if u can put that damn wolf head on this gif :wow:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So I remember reading this awhile ago, which directly conflifts with the show's reasoning as to why white walkers exist...someone help me tie this together

The Pact lasted for two thousand years before the enigmatic White Walkersinvaded from the uttermost north, bringing death and destruction to both races. The Children of the Forest allied with the First Men to drive back the White Walkers in the War for the Dawn eight thousand years ago. After the defeat of the Others, the Children, much-reduced in number, are said to have helped Bran the Builder raise the Wall with their powerful magics to prevent the White Walkers' return
Click to expand...​

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Everything happens as it should brehs....:lupe:

...It is all fate...

....Why did Littlefinger emphasize "half-brother" to Sansa?

Why did Sansa lie to Jon? She not playing the game right, Littlefinger was obligated to her and they really could use that army and his influence.

Littlefinger was trying to convince Sansa that she couldn't even trust her "half" brother and his army.

Sansa didn't want to bring up Littlefinger to them, and she's turning into Cersi right before our eye and her a$$hole still hurts.

I wouldn't trust Littlefinger either, i'd have Brienne kill him and go holler at Howland Reed and the Tully's my damn self.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bloodraven took him back to Winterfell so that Hodor could hold the door and become Hodor. It was necessary and not just a sightseeing tour :beli:
So what if the raven didn't take him back, how would/did hodor become hodor?