Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Fixed that for you :lolbron:
Keep it up and ima make you bend that knee..............and the other one too

0ec53c77b58e643366d831f60d2ca4fa.gif

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I'm predicting a solid :ehh: type episode. I'm thinking episode 5 is going to be the first 10/10 :gladbron::whew: of the season.

Hopefully the Dany/Dothraki, Ironborn, King's Landing plots are dope tonight, and the episode overall surprises me.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm predicting a solid :ehh: type episode. I'm thinking episode 5 is going to be the first 10/10 :gladbron::whew: of the season.

Hopefully the Dany/Dothraki, Ironborn, King's Landing plots are dope tonight, and the episode overall surprises me.
Hopefully somebody getting ass naked tonight :blessed:

And not no nikkas or old bytches :scust:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
:mjlol:

Tough week for the starkstans. Let's count the Ls:

1. Death of FaggyDog. A pet animal belonging to an inconsequential member of the other Houses wouldn't make their lists, but since you all get very emotional about this type of thing its number on the Stark loss list. Picture Ser Pounce's death even being a topic of discussion among the Lannister bannermen in here. "oh no I hope it's a plot", "I refuse to believe ser pounce is dead, this must be some sort of misdirection", "ser pounce was my favorite character :mjcry:"

2. Confirmation Jon is a Targaryan. It's like the show is trolling you lames. The second he leaves the nightswatch, the very next scene confirms him as a Targaryan. You were all probably so happy for 5 seconds :umad:

3. Lyin' Ned gets exposed. Say what you will about Tywin and Roose, at least they had the basic decency to be honest to their children. Meanwhile Lyin' Ned is spinning ducktales to his kids who love him unconditionally regardless. How insecure was this guy?

4. Rickon gets turned over to Ramsey. This is hard evidence that no one in the North really gives a fukk about your House. The North remembers, there is always a stark in the North blah blah blah. North houses are playing the game like everyone else. You are all basically just poorly dressed Lannisters who aren't very good at holding power. Your bannermen only care about you as long you are strong. The stark delusion that the normal rules of this world don't apply to them has to be shattered by now, right?
:damn: