Daps
Ahhh shyt....thread bout to heat up with cries of spoilers already

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
How bad are the spoilers? They spoiled a lot in that video
Props to @Konnan for the vid.

There were no fukking spoilers in that video. Cats just whining and over reacting like they do every year and referring to speculation as spoilers. I'm used to it at this point tho so it's no big deal.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Props to @Konnan for the vid.

There were no fukking spoilers in that video. Cats just whining and over reacting like they do every year and referring to speculation as spoilers. I'm used to it at this point tho so it's no big deal.

Bruh.....people sneaking into closed sets and taking pictures with their phones of major events is not "speculation"

The video didn't belong here

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Bruh.....people sneaking into closed sets and taking pictures with their phones of major events is not "speculation"

The video didn't belong here
That's right cause we didn't know it would be a big battle this season:martin:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This isn't exclusive to "GOT" but behind the scenes shyt above and beyond promo material from HBO is generally frowned upon on this site. I remember dudes lost their mind when several scenes and locations from "True Detective" season 1 was leaked due to a guy that works on the show.

I got no dog in this fight either way but there is precedent set for people tripping off this. :manny:

Fred.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Little breh is a p*ssy and the entire population of Kings Landing is defending the High Septon

The numbers are on the Faiths side by a large margin
One of the things I kept hearing about was how the show dropped the ball on showing how deep the faith militant were. The show makes it seem as if there were just a fringe few, but in the books, they were super deep. Any truth to this?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
One of the things I kept hearing about was how the show dropped the ball on showing how deep the faith militant were. The show makes it seem as if there were just a fringe few, but in the books, they were super deep. Any truth to this?

The show explained it just fine if people payed attention to the dialogue

But there are plenty of people who don't know who Jon Arryn was, so I'm not surprised that this was lost as well

Books are by nature full of exposition. TV shows are not.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Game of Thrones Season 6 Long Night and Ancient History of Westeros. Daenerys Targaryen House of Undying, White Walkers, Jon Snow Azor Ahai and Official Trailer info

:ohhh: Wait??!! Bran might be Azor Ahai? Since it looks like it ain't gonna be Stannis, I assumed it was Jon Snow or Daenerys.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
From the looks of this shyt Starkset about to mount a comeback

200_s.gif

#wolfgang #starkset