The Swamp
FkjqnDG.png

They zoomed in on this mufukka just to appease fans :mjlol:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My boy Sam a first ballot simp hall of famer, im honestly shocked hes not dead considering how this show loves killing anyone with a moral compass :ehh:

Starkset takes an L as i predicted, only #Snowman keeping them afloat :francis:

Fukkin love the Tyrells man :mjlol: they not scared of the Lannisters AT ALL :mjlol: Tommen proving to be a pathetic King :snoop:

Aria finally done getting her ass beat :blessed:

Lord Umber might be a new favorite of mine :russ: Pure disrespect :pachaha:

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Noble Ned yer, amirite @Adam3000? :sas1:

D&D giveth and taketh, amirite @Adam3000? :sas2:

r.i.p shaggydawg doe...i fuccin hate animals being hurt, even if its fiction :to:

Can we all just acknowledge that arthur dayne WAS DAT NICCA :ohlawd: and ned got the W via pum pum strats...arthur dayne was hittin dem niccas with dem 1 frame links, red focuses and FADC's :lebroneugh:...had yung ned like ":krs: i'ma bout to see the old gods live and direct" and bran like "so wait hkol up...my dad was a sucka all along? :dahell:"

Ayo but on the real tho...fucc dem niccas for not going into the tower [travis scott] STRRREEEIGHHHT UPPP [/Adlib]

And olly you only get half a bar...

Yall know the rest :jawalrus:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Noble Ned yer, amirite @Adam3000? :sas1:

D&D giveth and taketh, amirite @Adam3000? :sas2:

r.i.p shaggydawg doe...i fuccin hate animals being hurt, even if its fiction :to:

Can we all just acknowledge that arthur dayne WAS DAT NICCA :ohlawd: and ned got the W via pum pum strats...arthur dayne was hittin dem niccas with dem 1 frame links, red focuses and FADC's :lebroneugh:...had yung ned like ":krs: i'ma bout to see the old gods live and direct" and bran like "so wait hkol up...my dad was a sucka all along? :dahell:"

Ayo but on the real tho...fucc dem niccas for not going into the tower [travis scott] STRRREEEIGHHHT UPPP [/Adlib]

And olly you only get half a bar

Yall know the rest :jawalrus: