Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I saw the episode because I have Uverse, but I have Ubasic (local channels in HD) and HBO only. I'm running cable through Playstation Vue. The only reason I still have this Uverse box still is for Game of Thrones. Did HBO Go/HBO Now buffer at all tonight for any of you?

I'm planning on sending Uverse to the bushes soon.
I have uverse watched it on hbo go app no problem

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
People are assuming the necklace was some sort of enchanted object that kept her young.
I just assumed she was shedding all of the trappings she puts on for the outside world because she is just tired and disillusioned after the one-two punch of STannis and Jon's deaths. The necklace just happened to be the last thing she took off.

Yeah it's not the necklace that gives her power. She has her own power. she's a witch. but she's old and tired and has been wrong several times about her premonitions. She doesn't know what her next move is.

But I can tell you what her next move better be :ufdup: :damn:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Yeah it's not the necklace that gives her power. She has her own power. she's a witch. but she's old and tired and has been wrong several times about her premonitions. She doesn't know what her next move is.

But I can tell you what her next move better be :ufdup: :damn:
I haven't watched it but in the inside the episode i heard they ay she became disillusioned with her power and god, so she no longer really cares all that much about the disguise, cause she sees it all as a lie now.