Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Dorne straight to the bushes :beli:........they never should have even went there in the first place if all they wanted was the Sand Snakes. Could have left the rest out. Oh well, at least thats over.

Stannis nutting up inside a great great great great great great granny :laff:

But this hag been alive for hundreds of year and the Lord of Light aint taught her to resurrect yet? :what:Let my dude Jon Stark live:what:

#Starkset with official new members:blessed: WELCOME BRIENNE OF STARK your application has been approved. Podrick application still on hold though unless he disavows the Lannisters. WELCOME DOLOROUS EDD. Ready to die for the honor of a fallen Stark brethren:mjcry:ride or die. Ser Davos application still on hold until Jon comes back.

New Dothraki dudes are kinda weak. Lets move onto Vaes Dothrak, don't wanna see no more of the traveling ass rape comedy duo

Trystane's death:huhldup:

Sansa safe and sound:whew:
Bran next week:krs:

Ghost on some :demonic:man he is gonna wreck shop

Overall, typical GOT season opener. Heavier on the action than normal, but still just a setup for the rest of the season.

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Pros:
Everything at Castle Black minus granny mound:martin:. That opening was spooky. I liked Thornes speech. Davos is a G.
The Dothraki conversation had me dying:mjlol:. It's some bad bytches in that Khalasar too.:ehh:

Cersei/Jaime moment was dope. They both sold that scene well.

Brienne and Pod saving Sansa.:blessed:I thought Theon trying to keep Sansa warm was a good touch too.

That lady thinking Tyrion wanted to eat her baby for a few pennies. :mjlol:

Cons:

Too Short. I checked the runtimes and this is the shortest episode in GOT history.

Everything in Dorne is godawful. Everything. Everything, even Tyene's titties needs to :camby:.

Dario/Jorah conversation was weak. I will say I don't find it as ridiculous as I thought I would that they found her breadcrumb but it's still contrived.

Margery/High Sparrow scene was just aight. Hopefully next time we see her she makes her confession so we can move on from that.

Overall solid premiere. B-.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Jon Snow stuck his dikk in that

Nah, Jon turned her down if I am remembering last season correctly. Stannis on the other hand :scust:

Being the widow of Khal Drago saved Danny from being raped :whew:, but got her a spot in widow home. It is known. Luckily for her, Sir Simp Jorah is on the way, grayscale be damned.

Arya Stark about to get her Daredevil on :win:

Marge better go ahead and confess her sins. By the team she gets out her brother will be Iron Fist by then :skip:.

Best moment was Brienne and Pod coming thru to save Sansa and Reek :blessed:

Daps
It wou
Sheria_Seastar.jpg
Would find a way to time travel and fukk before she gets old.
It would make sense her saying she felt more powerful at the wall when her man is close by chillin under a tree.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I hate when people try to find little shyt like this to poke holes in the story. Who gives a fukk. Whether she's an old bytch or not, that shyt is insignificant.

So does she need that necklace to stay young?Without it does she age?Or is she on some immortal shyt and just shape shift before bed?

How is it insignificant if it raises these questions?

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im pissed brehs. Jon Snow was what I really wanted resolved and they bout to have my dude laying on a table for the majority of the season :damn:
Yep,i can already tell Jon Snow gonna come back at the perfect time,probably last episode on some Optimus Prime shyt and start kicking everyones ass on some..

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, Jon turned her down if I am remembering last season correctly. Stannis on the other hand :scust:

Being the widow of Khal Drago saved Danny from being raped :whew:, but got her a spot in widow home. It is known. Luckily for her, Sir Simp Jorah is on the way, grayscale be damned.

Arya Stark about to get her Daredevil on :win:

Marge better go ahead and confess her sins. By the team she gets out her brother will be Iron Fist by then :skip:.

Best moment was Brienne and Pod coming thru to save Sansa and Reek :blessed:

I thought she did ride the dikk for a brief second but he made her get off right after.Maybe it just looked like it.