Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
See this is some bullshyt
the cards reversed on us book readers with us not knowing shyt
but now episodes have leaked and people on FB and here are watching them
I might have to download 2-4 when I get to work in the AM just to avoid being fukked by a spoiler.
I'm irritated with all things related to this show and books right now.
GRRM has fukked up
now the producers has matched his fukkery smh

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this is some bullshyt
the cards reversed on us book readers with us not knowing shyt
but now episodes have leaked and people on FB and here are watching them
I might have to download 2-4 when I get to work in the AM just to avoid being fukked by a spoiler.
I'm irritated with all things related to this show and books right now.
GRRM has fukked up
now the producers has matched his fukkery smh

:mjcry:

THIS IS BS :to:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
fukk that....I'm not watching no 480p leak....I'm watching it weekly with a friend :shaq: and then I'll discuss with yall...

You leak watching nikkas need to go make a thread n talk over there....this thread has numbers on it n was made before the leaks....don't fukk this up for us....respectfully go that a way >>>

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
fukk that....I'm not watching no 480p leak....I'm watching it weekly with a friend :shaq: and then I'll discuss with yall...

You leak watching nikkas need to go make a thread n talk over there....this thread has numbers on it n was made before the leaks....don't fukk this up for us....respectfully go that a way >>>
you already know some MAJOR shyt gonna go down within those 4 eps. can't take that chance of somebody posting it on here or social networks and spoiling it for me. then i'ma have to slap somebody. I feel i have no choice but to indulge:mjcry:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Just tuning into HBO to see where they're at n the GOAT battle on the wall is just beginning :blessed: then I remembered the scene where Jon's brothers were able to hold the gate against the giant :to:

I'm re-watching the GOAT episode right now on HBO2 as well. Ser Alliser bossed the fukk up :whew:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
We bike

tumblr_n7wf4nICHh1tthp3vo1_400.gif