Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Might as well watch. Not trying to duck and dodge spoilers for the next couple of weeks. You already know how these internet trolls get down.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
DO NOT SPOIL ANYTHING FROM THE FIRST TWO EPS

even tho i'm bout to watch myself... don't even hint, nor talk about them until they actually air

please don't start the spoiler bullshyt before the first damn week brehs :mjcry:
XBv9rAq.png

Don't you worry about a damn thing, I'mma be here 24/7 and nikkas will get that work immediately :youngsabo:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying. Folks waited months, and now can't wait 12 hours? Like crackheads, yo. Part of the fun is watching it communally.
Server prolly gonna be :hamster: tomorrow anyway..

why cant we talk in spoiler tags cuz wtf?

:russ:

Seen it happen in the Walking Dead thread... people are terrified of spoiler tags....

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
why cant we talk in spoiler tags cuz wtf?
1-episodes not out
2-nikkas don't want to get spoiled till tomorrow, they waited MONTHS to watch it.
3-spoiler tags in this thread are a menace either way, trolling or no trolling.

Just don't talk about that shyt till episode is out, keep it to yourself, enjoy the show. I will delete what I see fit to be deleted, no drama. Will not discuss it and have a long chit chat, period.
iinsgPD6oKQOx.png