Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
#stannisset last week sacrifice better pay off :to: all ex #stannisset who defected last week better remember...
tumblr_mtjab8Yo0U1rlp47to1_500.gif

Shireen and The Lord of light about to come through and give us the victory over the usurpers in the North:jawalrus:

Shireen will not be forgotten and her sacrifice will always be remembered:mjcry:.

#Stannisetlivesandmarcheson:salute:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You can reject genetics breh :mjlol:

What happens if the Wall falls down, the White Walkers run through Westeros and the Night's Watch is destroyed.....will there still be a Night'sWatchSet then :sas1:

He doesn't want the "Stark" name that's all that matters:sas1:, more in honour in being crow and protecting the realm:sas2:

Plus #Starkset are on the verge of extinction:whoo:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
#Stannisset checking in :salute:

Cant duck and run now. I feel like this is a make it or break it episode for our true king :merchant:

I have faith the Lord of Light will bless us for that Shireen BBQ :blessed:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
He doesn't want the "Stark" name that's all that matters:sas1:, more in honour in being crow and protecting the realm:sas2:

Plus #Starkset are on the verge of extinction:whoo:

Ya reaching hard with that argument. Jon actually wants to be Jon stark Lord of winterfell more than anything, but being a stark means u honor your vows no matter what.

If he was a targaryen/baratheon/lannister/greyjoy/tyrell then he would have broken his vows for a fast horse and a barrel of wine

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
N1ggaz still reppin Stannis :mindblown:

I hate kids and I think Stannis is scum for what he did.

:rudy:

Because he's the warrior of light, the one True King of Westeros, the protector of the realm, a man of justice, one of only two who cares about the white walker threat and a king who puts the needs of the many above the needs of the few or one:salute:

Just made the ultimate sacrifice to save the realm yet people want to brand him as a villain:dahell:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:rudy:

Because he's the warrior of light, the one True King of Westeros, the protector of the realm, a man of justice, one of only two who cares about the white walker threat and a king who puts the needs of the many above the needs of the few or one:salute:

Just made the ultimate sacrifice to save the realm yet people want to brand him as a villain:dahell:
U n1ggaz are crazy :wow: