Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
#Targset still in here beating their chest just because they THINK their(and I mean that loosely) dragons will become useful in the future.

NEWSFLASH you have no control over Drogon, and we have no idea how the other 2 will react if they are ever released. They haven't been trained, they aren't battle tested. Even Drogon has only been shown to be killing innocent kids etc.., these dragons aren't in the same light as the dragons of long ago that were trained, battle tested and when their owners actually rode their dragons. Until any of that is shown the dragons are a non factor, sorry. And :heh: fire is fire brehs, until proven otherwise, y'all just can't make some shyt up. B bbbbuutttt its dragon fire.:camby:

Tyrion can give 2 fukks about Westeros at this point, so imagine how he will feel once he finds out the status of his sister and brother, IMO he could really give a more than a fukk less at that point and it anything may want to go to Dorne to rescue his brother if necessary. So not sure you all should be depending on him to advise Kelly C to Westeros either.

Other than that I see the same tired old arguments in regards to Jon and #Starkset. He is a Stark, he is a member of #starkset, cut the BS arguments out.

Other than that I think I finally figured out what is wrong with this thread, unless you are #starkset your House whatever, really haven't had any impact all season long so most of you ain't got shyt to say. Starks have dominated this season so far. The losses have continued to mount up for House Lannister, #Targset has continued to not be much of a factor, #TeamLittlefinger still trying to figure out what his ultimate goal is, House Tyrell has taken losses, Martells still on some chill shyt and all the other offsets are just that. #Whitewalkerset just had a major come comeuppance but then they maybe #Starkset affliated as well.

Its easy being a Stark these days, we've dominated while keeping two major hitters on the bench all season developing, just wait until they are ready for prime time.

:win: #Starkset #Wolfgang

:sas2: at that first paragraph lol

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
#stannisset last week sacrifice better pay off :to: all ex #stannisset who defected last week better remember...
tumblr_mtjab8Yo0U1rlp47to1_500.gif
from the promo it will:takedat: #StannisMovement