Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
For some reason the show runners thought it would work better to plot Jaime there instead of the Riverlands and change the Sand Snakes into Oberyn clones.
Except they failed miserably because they're nothing like him. With 2 episodes to go, besides Tyene getting naked their only other memorable moment was the horrible fight scene.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Ask House Gardener about us :sas2:

From stewards to lords of highgarden to ............High positions in Kings landing and y'all are still doubting our wits :sas2:

Were making chess moves and y'all are just playing tic tic toe. Fumbling and burning down anyone who gives you the slightest defiance.

dumbass Mace Tyrell could fukk it up for us though :sadcam:

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
none of you gonna stan karl tanner while you're at it?

Karl-Tanner-405.jpg

#fookinlegendgang

oh wait
4201269-2854958251-tumbl.gif

:mjlol:

yo it just fukking occurred to me that i see that fooking legend every monday night on TV. he plays a british officer on Turn on AMC

latest

:russ:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I used be #starkset but they started getting on my nerves. At Ned being a lame and not forgiving Jamie Lannister for saving a kingdom from a fiery end then this nikka was like bbu bu bu butt you didn't honor your vows :what:

#tyrellset :whew:
:mjlol:

A defector?
:camby:

Even that weirdo Alfie Allen Stan who reps TheonSet gets more props than you breh :francis:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
exW8d0u.png

Giantsbane a real nikka. :damn:

Edd...tipped out crazy but you kept it real enough. Don't be axing 4 shyt from Wun Wun; a giant and his dragonglass toothpick are not soon parted.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
:ohhh:

Wait a hot fukking minute !...

I don't know if I made myself see it...Or I actually see it...but I see some shyt flapping breh...

Me too. I'm pretty sure I'm making myself see it though because I want ice dragons so much. For years I've low-key believed the WW were gonna end up being the North's version of the Targs and so I make myself see supporting evidence everywhere I can find it.