Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
have we all watched then at this point?

I doubt it. I'm sure most people have, but its still rightfully a no-spoiler thread for those who haven't

Why you say that?

Because of the leaks.

People who have seen all 4 episodes have no reason to post about the current episodes because they have moved past it. People who haven't seen all 4 are avoiding this thread out of fear of spoilers

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I doubt it. I'm sure most people have, but its still rightfully a no-spoiler thread for those who haven't

Because of the leaks.

People who have seen all 4 episodes have no reason to post about the current episodes because they have moved past it. People who haven't seen all 4 are avoiding this thread out of fear of spoilers
Yeah I've seen the first 4 also. I

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I haven't watched the leaked episodes, and I don't plan on it either. So far, I've done a great job staying away from spoilers which is pretty surprising.

F that...I still need that HD goodness to take it all in so Im still :lolbron: for 9 pm to roll around

avoiding these spoilers got me feelin like grenn with mag the mighty running straight for him :lawd:

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until 10pm, or 9:51, most likely. I shall pay no attention to a wife, hold no hands of random thots bagged last night, attempt to father any children until the show is over. I shall watch no spoilers and win no FIFA Quick Plays. I shall live and die on my couch. I am the remote in the darkness. I am the watcher on the chair. I am the viewer that rages against the leaks, the light that puts the confusing dialogue in context for non-book readers, the horn that wakes those sleeping on this piff, the shield that guards the realms of men from SD leaks. I pledge my life and honor to HBO, for this night and the next 9 Sunday nights to come

join me, my brothers :wow:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
avoiding these spoilers got me feelin like grenn with mag the mighty running straight for him :lawd:

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until 10pm, or 9:51, most likely. I shall pay no attention to a wife, hold no hands of random thots bagged last night, attempt to father any children until the show is over. I shall watch no spoilers and win no FIFA Quick Plays. I shall live and die on my couch. I am the remote in the darkness. I am the watcher on the chair. I am the viewer that rages against the leaks, the light that puts the confusing dialogue in context for non-book readers, the horn that wakes those sleeping on this piff, the shield that guards the realms of men from SD leaks. I pledge my life and honor to HBO, for this night and the next 9 Sunday nights to come

:dead:

Pos rep

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes

+10

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

Now my watch begins. :wow:
+10

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Now my watch begins. :wow:
+10
Night%27s_Watch_vows.jpg

we outchea brehs

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

:whoo: