Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Run through the tape, run through the fukking tape, :to:

yo i keep running back to this post and just start laughing like a fukkin hyena.....with pure disgust for the lack of urgency and arrogance from this muthafukka.....WHY would u fukk around with this big ass nikka like this man...

:to: run thru the fukkin tape gawd....fukk

now i'm stressed for this nikka tyrion....that boy gon need more than professor X to convince the lannisters to spare his life...

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
yo i keep running back to his post and just start laughing like a fukkin hyena.....with pure disgust for the lack of urgency and arrogance from this muthafukka.....WHY would u fukk around with this big ass nikka like this man...

:to: run thru the fukkin tape gawd....fukk

now i'm stressed for this nikka tyrion....that boy gon need more than professor X to convince the lannisters to spare his life...

He had it :to:

He had the W and made it look easy but let his emotions get in the way, and he went out in such a gruesome fashion :sadcam:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
did anything happen tonight, that didn't happen in the books? put it in a spoiler please

Only thing completely different was Arya making it to the Vale. Sansa didn't have to save Littlefinger either but thats minor. The fight was longer in the book but ended the exact same way.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
In all honesty, the show seriously has me going :wtf: with the Sansa/Littlefinger and Arya/Hound storyarchs. I've been holding my tongue about changes from the book, but seriously :wtf:

Red Viper getting got was everything I expected and more :wow:

Next week is the episode I've been waiting for all season. The fight at the wall :blessed:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
h28906D36

:troll:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Only thing completely different was Arya making it to the Vale. Sansa didn't have to save Littlefinger either but thats minor. The fight was longer in the book but ended the exact same way.
did sansa end up bedding Littlefinger?