Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
always was

F8G2dya.jpg

slide_305009_2614263_free.jpg

@3Rivers @Adam3000 we're gonna need photoshops/smilies with LF's head :wow:
79d0d0231f08ef71098f989fcd6eebd7.gif

:salute:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
It don't even matter. I said my peace. Let them have their witchhunt. I'm gonna still come in here. Imma gonna still post. Nikkas still mad about something from 2 weeks ago that I been sorted out with bk and brook. Im not the only book reader who let out a dry spoiler. The same guy who called me out said things he shouldn't have said but, being a cool guy I didn't say anything weeks ago even when he dragged my name through the mud.

Sansa looks like she's gonna be Lady of the Vale? :childplease: Anybody who has read all 5 book knows what sorts of things are going on in the Vale. Interesting theory there breh :rudy:

@Adam3000

4) Sansa Stark
- This little virgin is no longer an innocent pawn anymore. She knows the political game now. It was on full strength tonight, looking like a savvy campaign veteran. Pulled off the greatest power move of the season so far when she got Auntie Lysa to haul up them lemons all the way from Kings Landing and bake her up some lemon cakes :whew:. First lady type material there. Oh by the way, looks like shes gonna be the Lady of the Vale :smugdraper:. Rob Arryn is a fakkit no doubt about it but she's got that midas touch and she will control him, no doubt

:camby:

Outta here with that garbage. Do you even watch the show or do you just Wiki the summary for that too?

Right in the damn episode Lysa says to Sansa, and I quote, "You will marry Robin. You will be Lady of the Vale"

I'll take my apology now

:aicmon: