Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Tyrian needs Jackie Chiles
Jackie-Chiles1.jpg

:laff: YOOOOOOOOO PHOTOSHOP HIM IN ONE OF THE COURT SCENES PLEASE!!!!!

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Stannis got his cache and finna set sail on these nikkas with his main man Davos and the pimpin pirate Salvador Saan:jawalrus:

Them Dragons running wild without a strong male figure in the household. They don't know how to act brehs:to:

Theon's sister said:whoa: to them dogs and broke the fukk out. "Where's your brother!?" "Oh my brother's dead, let's go:merchant:"

Jaime tryna save his brother. how admirable:wow:

That kangaroo court is a total farce and Chris Breezy probably watching this shyt like:snoop:

Prince Oberyn sitting watching this whole shyt like :smugfavre: He know's what's up, waiting to play his hand.

Tyrion says if i'm going out i'm going out on my own terms, fukk y'all let's let the swords decide this shyt:demonic:

:lawd:

Next Sunday can't come soon enough.:banderas:

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
:what:

And its cool? I thought it was a secret. I gotta go back to watch previous seasons

After Ned found out, he sent a letter to Stannis telling him. After Stannis found out, he sent letters to damn near everyone in the 7 kingdoms :pachaha:

Everyone has heard the rumor and pretty much everyone believes it, but those who rely on the Lannisters being in power just keep up the charade that the "baratheon" kids are legitimate.