Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Why doesn't she just conquer wherever the hell they are now? That whole country whatever it's name is. You have the troops needed, open space for the dragons, and your name is out there. :lupe:

nikkas in Westeros hardly even checking for her.

"Oh yes, that girl has dragons. We should be careful :mjpls:"
cuz she on some spoiled brat shyt, easteros is 2x-3x bigger than westeros but her dumbass aint even thinkin about that

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:whoa:

Robb's marriage had no benefits at all. At least with a Tyrell, you getting more people to the cause. I still don't know who that bytches parents were, mustn't have been important. :arya2:

Anyway, I'll backtrack a bit with the Tyrells, but Rickon and Shireen can just be friends and leave it at that. :manny:

With Shireen, Rickon becomes prince of Westeros and future king :leostare:

@R.E.N. Spells Ren how could you not be down for the cause:wtf:

Daps
cuz she on some spoiled brat shyt, easteros is 2x-3x bigger than westeros but her dumbass aint even thinkin about that

Dog, they killed all of her family except Viserys and attempted to assassinate her. It's competly understandable that she is focused on getting back to westeros

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Forgive me :whoa: for not checking back but any links for tonight at all?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Dog, they killed all of her family except Viserys and attempted to assassinate her. It's competly understandable that she is focused on getting back to westeros
so wouldn't it make sense to completely take over easteros so you could take out westeros without even trying?

she just wants to jump straight over there instead of actually building first

Daps
With Shireen, Rickon becomes prince of Westeros and future king :leostare:

@R.E.N. Spells Ren how could you not be down for the cause:wtf:

I have no problem with Shireen, but I don't place her on no pedestal. Lord Rickon is on a higher level and shouldn't be promised to her at this point.

breh either these nikkas aint loyal and or they dont think this shyt through :wow: a rickonxshireen marriage would control westeros no problem

How in the hell are you questioning loyalty over fvcking Shireen, regardless of what you nikkas say, she ain't #StarkSet #WolfGang :camby:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
The Hound straight Deebo'ing nikkas :wow:
"what honest work?
iZFWXQwHAgnjg.png
"

Daps
so wouldn't it make sense to completely take over easteros so you could take out westeros without even trying?

she just wants to jump straight over there instead of actually building first

No that wouldn't make sense. It would be smarter and easier to take over westeros instead of the whole fukking world :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Doesn't Stannis need soldiers to conquer Westeros? :what:

If Stannis is still alive and/or Shireen is still relevant by the time Rickon and Shireen are of age, that would mean that Stannis claimed his rightful title of king of Westeros

I'm just speaking in theoreticals here. Obviously if Stannis loses his battle and Shireen gets burned by Selyse or some other foul shyt like that then it makes no sense

I'm giving my desires for how I want this shyt to end, not necessarily what makes sense now. Shireen is 1st in line to be queen right now by law and duty.

Dudes were pushing for Dany to be queen back when it was just her and Jorah walking around the red waste looking for food. I'm making my allegiences known early, I aint gonna wait for the chips to fall into place so I can hop on the winning team like a Tyrell or Frey pond scum.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I have no problem with Shireen, but I don't place her on no pedestal. Lord Rickon is on a higher level and shouldn't be promised to her at this point.

How in the hell are you questioning loyalty over fvcking Shireen, regardless of what you nikkas say, she ain't #StarkSet #WolfGang :camby:
doesn't have to be a stark to get love tho brehdren :blessed: with that attitude you nikkas are no different than those degenerates in L-set or those tinfoil hat Stanleys