Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Can't wait for season 4. Lannisters just keep winning :wow:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
if you aint #WolfGang or #Targest fukk ya, fukk ya momma, and fukk da bytch nikkas you run with :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

A dark cloud looms over westeros brehs :ufdup:

When it rains, nikkas get wet :birdman:

We Wolves run inbetween those rain drops while our dragons fly above them :wow:

and GRRM's been real stingy with umbrellas lately :umad:

Let'em nikkas know brah

rice-salute-1-12-13.gif

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
if you aint #WolfGang or #Targest fukk ya, fukk ya momma, and fukk da bytch nikkas you run with :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

A dark cloud looms over westeros brehs :ufdup:

When it rains, nikkas get wet :birdman:

We Wolves run inbetween those rain drops while our dragons fly above them :wow:

and GRRM's been real stingy with umbrellas lately :umad:

except when it comes to the Rains of Castamere :umad:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
iwtamWHaZC8DS.gif
too soon breh

that was the last L we could possibly take, we got nothing else to lose

the lannisters on the other hand got all that power and money, just itching to get got :lupe:

:youngsabo: you obviously didn't choose your alliance wisely
Mixed themselves with fags that can't breed and bytches that got no power but that p*ssy :ufdup:, Sansa :manny:
Aligned themselves with cheats and back stabbers that are :noah: to get more power, "watch that throne over there :youngsabo:"

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Mixed themselves with fags that can't breed and bytches that got no power but that p*ssy :ufdup:, Sansa :manny:
Aligned themselves with cheats and back stabbers that are :noah: to get more power, "watch that throne over there :youngsabo:"
We got Jaime and Tyrion breh! They'll keep the Lannister name alive :blessed:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoiled my ass about the red wedding reading the wiki on that fukk Bolton :snoop: should've just stayed on the series wiki, didn't know there were two different wikis :to:
I know that pain breh. Spolied something big for myself too that is yet to come. Never look up anything on Google or read youtube comments. It's hard to resist i know... I keep spoiling myself but the anticipation for next season is killing me. :wow:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:what:Nikkas can't pick up a book now :Bertpalm:
You dont even got enough respect for Rowling tha gawd to read harry potter tho :what:

hunger games i can understand, but harry potter been a classic for a minute breh :why: dont do it like that

:stopitslime: I'm too busy doing other shyt, to have time to read WHOLE books. But just reading detailed chapter summaries is more time-manageable/flexible.

:ohhh: Anyways, are the "Game of Thrones" books thicker than the "Lord of the Rings"/"The Hobbit", "Harry Potter", "Hunger Games", & other popular Fantasy/Supernatural/Sci-Fi book series adapted to film? Because after watching these 3 seasons of "Game of Thrones", I don't see how you can fit 1 book into 1 feature film without cutting-out huge amounts of storylines, characters, & especially details from the books.