Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I think we all know why greyjoy doesn't sow his seed

Ramsay-Snow.gif

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Damn, thats a long fukking wait man. Feel like reading the books to see what happens next.
You should wait until after this season before reading the books, but then definitely read the books after that. You are too close to the start of the season, just wait a bit longer. But the 9 month wait after that?
ULM39lI.png

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Damn, thats a long fukking wait man. Feel like reading the books to see what happens next.

Read from the beginning breh

With you already having an image of the Characters,
You should be able to knock each one out in 3/4 weeks...
...and that's pacing yourself

You'll be thru the 1st part of 'Storm of Swords'
This Season will focus on the 2nd portion of the book
by the time the season starts

But they are going to include some of Feast of Crows in the end so be wary

If you do decide to, I can let you know which POV chapters to cover and which not to

Berto

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think reading ahead takes away from the show but if you read after it only adds to it.

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wife got me this shirt for christmas, and also a pint mug with that logo on it. Told her that the picture of she took of me with it to post on Facebook must be tagged "Adam reppin the one true rightful king by law, Stannis Baratheon"

She also got me a House Arryn shirt :whatthehell: but whatever, I'll rock it anyway even though its ugly

Got sick Targaryen and Stark hoodies and a "The North Remembers" gray shirt with a bloody direwolf. Plus a couple others others. Half my closet is GOT shirts now she might have went a little overboard :heh:

The misses got me a targset wall plaque and mug, got her that starkset shirt and pillow I saw on amazon, yea...we rep different houses in the house:cheers:. But man, every damn thing i see made for starkset is nice, and not normal nice...nah, nice like (I'm hitting a party tonight so ima wear my new shyt) kinda nice.

Saw some greyjoy ipad cover on amazon too....that kraken emblem:banderas:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
The misses got me a targset wall plaque and mug, got her that starkset shirt and pillow I saw on amazon, yea...we rep different houses in the house:cheers:. But man, every damn thing i see made for starkset is nice, and not normal nice...nah, nice like (I'm hitting a party tonight so ima wear my new shyt) kinda nice.

Saw some greyjoy ipad cover on amazon too....that kraken emblem:banderas:

You see them kicks I posted on the previous page?
Like I said,
Greyjoy's sigil matched with the apparel is mad saucy
I wanna cop...
But I'd be damned if I walk out the house reppin that House
:pacspit:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Wife got me this shirt for christmas, and also a pint mug with that logo on it. Told her that the picture of she took of me with it to post on Facebook must be tagged "Adam reppin the one true rightful king by law, Stannis Baratheon"

She also got me a House Arryn shirt :whatthehell: but whatever, I'll rock it anyway even though its ugly

Got sick Targaryen and Stark hoodies and a "The North Remembers" gray shirt with a bloody direwolf. Plus a couple others others. Half my closet is GOT shirts now she might have went a little overboard :heh:
Can we peep them shyts and how that Targ piff looks?
i4fc37CunRVu7.png

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You see them kicks I posted on the previous page?
Like I said,
Greyjoy's sigil matched with the apparel is mad saucy
I wanna cop...
But I'd be damned if I walk out the house reppin that House
:pacspit:

You ain't lying. I'm mad at how right under the sigil it says greyjoy :russ:. They gon have me taking up knitting classes just so I can knit that shyt out haha.