Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
All is fair in war, no doubt, I'm saying you're acting like Stannis got embarrassed out there...he almost won that shyt breh.

Stannis caught an L, but he surely didn't get spanked.
Almost? This ain't horseshoes my nikka
xp8wpe.jpg

Plus dude ended up having members of his squad switch sides after that L and spent the next season chilling on a musty island licking his wounds. That sounds like a spanking, my dude:patrice: Not saying he can't bounce back like round ball, just calling a spade a spade:manny:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Littlefinger is coming and you Lannisters better be ready to deal with the most cunning and master of political moves for how they did Lady Stark. Sansa learning how to play from her real father. Ned had no brains for the game and lost his head over it. Stannis is joke compared to my hero. Tywin , we laugh at you and your family thinking you have power, your power is what Littlefinger allowed you. Mocking Bird set all day everyday you fatherless ones. You need a hug right? Hug our boots and we can toss you some stale bread to eat.

Daps
Almost? This ain't horseshoes my nikka
xp8wpe.jpg

Plus dude ended up having members of his squad switch sides after that L and spent the next season chilling on a musty island licking his wounds. That sounds like a spanking, my dude:patrice: Not saying he can't bounce back like round ball, just calling a spade a spade:manny:

Some lords fight their battles on the front lines others from the cushy confines of their tents taking bubble baths and shyt. :manny:

Stannis fought valiantly. Stannis fought honorably. Stannis lost. But Stannis is still alive. :mjpls:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Littlefinger is coming and you Lannisters better be ready to deal with the most cunning and master of political moves for how they did Lady Stark. Sansa learning how to play from her real father. Ned had no brains for the game and lost his head over it. Stannis is joke compared to my hero. Tywin , we laugh at you and your family thinking you have power, your power is what Littlefinger allowed you. Mocking Bird set all day everyday you fatherless ones. You need a hug right? Hug our boots and we can toss you some stale bread to eat.

13935e0341256551f0d86ec94d29212c31a4b0a.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Some lords fight their battles on the front lines others from the cushy confines of their tents taking bubble baths and shyt. :manny:

Stannis fought valiantly. Stannis fought honorably. Stannis lost. But Stannis is still alive.

and for that, we are thankful, and for that, all the false sets............... :ufdup: