Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
#TargSet funna stunt on y'all nikkas this season
2r4ub8j.jpg

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
if you won't look at how she reacts to shyt and don't see that as an eventual downfall then :yeshrug:
first, i don't know what you mean
2nd, don't matter as long as those dragons still living. She aint catching no major L unless one of the Dragons die, everything else are just minor setbacks.
:yeshrug:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
first, i don't know what you mean
2nd, don't matter as long as those dragons still living. She aint catching no major L unless one of the Dragons die, everything else are just minor setbacks.
:yeshrug:
how emotional she has been about shyt. she's got enough people on her & you think she'll be able to control those dragons forever?

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
how emotional she has been about shyt. she's got enough people on her & you think she'll be able to control those dragons forever?
Control is relative. She's gonna be able to ride those bytches and rain fire and blood down on westeros tho.

You don't write a story about 3 big ass dragons to have your protagonist not be able to control them #factsonly

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You think them dragons goin disobey they fine ass mama :takedat: