Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Stannis came through drippin swag on a hundred trillion and made Mance and the Wildlings :whoa:

Dany had to put them bad ass dragons on time out :russ:

Brienne vs The Hound :whoo:

Arya was ice cold during that scene with The Hound. Too fukkin trill :ohlawd:

The Co-HOH's MVP's Tyrion Lannister and Lord Peter Baelish

Tywin been serving ether on a gold platter for 3 straight seasons but Tyrion turned the tables and served up the best dose.

Bran- Will I walk again :gladbron:

Three Eyed Raven :stopitslime: No

Brann- :dwillhuh:

Last edited:
Daps
Well, :whew: this was a perfect end. Was not expecting Tyrion handing out that work or the Lannisters taking more L's than the Heat are taking now or the Hound biting the dust, plus there are still a good share of cliffhangers to go over.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
:pachaha: why did they kill my nikka Jojen like that, D&D ruthless man I swear :wow:

Also, no Coldhands, there's no point in not saying his name now, if he's not in the show now he'll never be in the show :beli:
I was hoping Coldhands would show up during that scene so bad. No Strong Belwas and no Coldhands :beli:

Last edited:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
#StannisSet assemble!

tumblr_m4tf788ILv1r4skvr.gif

@Klarifeye The Great @Foxmulder @Green negs and spam @AITheAnswerAI @daemonova @Ari Gold Bawse
@Bud Bundy @Objection @DonkeyPuncher718 @Soundbwoy @RJY33 @Bane @Twitter
tumblr_mkkkh78vKt1qmfr3fo3_250.gif

our king, our one true king - saved the realm from imminent destruction brehs. bless this man with his morals and codes, any of the other
pretenders would have marched to kings landing and forgot they made an oath to defend the wall from those 100k heathens. but not our stannis.
im giving the other lesser sets 24 hours to bend the knee and join #StannisSet or perish in the fire like rob stark, joffrey and renly did.
speak ill of the one true king and get gunned up and clapped quick, the whole damn realm should be all on stan's dikk(he'd refuse though :whoa: he married to the queen)
Stannis-Baratheon-game-of-thrones-37040494-378-212.gif