PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Wow nice gif from a year ago. :snoop:

Insecurity :wow:
You know whats sad.. when nikkaz spend TOO MUCH time on here
They start saying things that don't make any sense. Do you know what the word insecurity means?
Your reply OOZES of insecurity bruh. A gif from A YEAR AGO :mjlol:
I posted the gif because you used to post that exact gif over and over like if that was a reason why DriveClub was this epic game (don't forget the trees)

You forgot that I guess, and all you got out of it was me trying to make your shytty game look worse?
Yeah, driveclub has been improved so much that the gif I posted now looks like Riiiiiidge Racer PS3 :rudy:
Or maybe you insecure as fukk. You cop FH2 bruh?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: shyt is crack brehs. I fukking hate driving in games and I haven't fukked with one since GT2 on the OG PS. The only racing I encounter is the ones in shyt like GTA or Watchdogs:scust: But this shyt. Smooth controls. Great handling of cars. If I slid into a corner or I spin out, I know its because of me and not some garbage ass mechanics. But I am having a lot of fun. Environment is beautiful. Dynamic weather changes are nice. The music fits the tone perfectly. FH set the bar high for all the other racers coming out later

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know whats sad.. when nikkaz spend TOO MUCH time on here
They start saying things that don't make any sense. Do you know what the word insecurity means?
Your reply OOZES of insecurity bruh. A gif from A YEAR AGO :mjlol:
I posted the gif because you used to post that exact gif over and over like if that was a reason why DriveClub was this epic game (don't forget the trees)

You forgot that I guess, and all you got out of it was me trying to make your shytty game look worse?
Yeah, driveclub has been improved so much that the gif I posted now looks like Riiiiiidge Racer PS3 :rudy:
Or maybe you insecure as fukk. You cop FH2 bruh?
No, you typed all that dumb shyt simply because I said FH2 looked nice?? All that other nonsense you saying is just courtdogs ramblings.

Good night.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
This game on insane mode is just :banderas:

Copped the GTR first (Supra was my free choice when game start), but going with the EvoVI when I get home :yes: