Daps
But you gotta check the hardware if you're over in the Strive pools :dame:

MEUTR87_o.png

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
May actually check out EVO Nice. Lady has been talking about a trip to France and I abhor France so we both win.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like they doing too much with Evo moving out of the US.

I feel like this is the beginning of the end

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Evo is supposed to be the Olympics of fighting games, it makes sense and giving people a chance to broaden their horizons in places they never dreamed of visiting is a dope life experience in general

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Evo is supposed to be the Olympics of fighting games, it makes sense and giving people a chance to broaden their horizons in places they never dreamed of visiting is a dope life experience in general
It's cool for locals around the area.

Top players were already traveling so this means nothing to them, I guess the numbers will tell

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Get your paper up :ufdup:

Seriously this is smart move as a lot players get fukked over by US customs or can’t afford it. Shouts out to Sherry. This allows underserved regions like Africa the opportunity to compete outside of online.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's cool for locals around the area.

Top players were already traveling so this means nothing to them, I guess the numbers will tell
Short sighted breh, they need and want this to be as global as possible, ofc the first few times the numbers aren't gonna match because it'll be new and they'll still have logistics to work out

Long game it's bad business to just continue to do the same thing forever, eventually some other entity would capitalize on the opportunities they leave on the table

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

its the exact opposite :dead: they're about 5 years late on this shyt and finally getting serious. no longer running the premier fighting game event like a 2nd rate hobby convention

ticketing fukkery aside (and im not even sure that was on them this time), production has been much better. once they get a real international rhythm down they can stop worrying about twitch as a primary outlet too
fr

they got obama selling merch on commercials and recognizable faces smiling with a chipotle logo :mjlol: the fear of 'going corporate and forgetting the locals' was always wildly misplaced like it was a yes or no question. everyone is lucky evo changed hands the way it did.