Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hell nah.

KOF is all Mexico. Tekken is Asia mostly, Pakistan and korea

We had SF4 on lock. A shyt ton of NY black players. Sanford Kelly, dieminion, the breh who mains Gief, Smug, etc

Punk is in top 6 of SF6 I believe.
I said pound for pound, not talking about raw player count. We don’t have the biggest numbers in any game but almost always make up a good amount of the high end talent. Like in the USA you could argue the definitive best SF players of the past 5 years are all black—Punk, iDom, Mena, etc with Punk prob being best in the world right now. GGST, DBFZ and obviously MK also have a lot of high end black players, with the “best” usually being black.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I said pound for pound, not talking about raw player count. We don’t have the biggest numbers in any game but almost always make up a good amount of the high end talent. Like in the USA you could argue the definitive best SF players of the past 5 years are all black—Punk, iDom, Mena, etc with Punk prob being best in the world right now. GGST, DBFZ and obviously MK also have a lot of high end black players, with the “best” usually being black.
9mMEls.gif