Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

parallax

Superstar
Daps
It sucks that the game was made during the time when SNK was on its last legs, it could've have potential with a healthy SNK making the game.

Wonder what's stopping Capcom and SNK from collaborating again?
i dont know if thats a valid excuse. match of the millennium came out before that and to me is the best game in the snk vs capcom line

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
It sucks that the game was made during the time when SNK was on its last legs, it could've have potential with a healthy SNK making the game.

Wonder what's stopping Capcom and SNK from collaborating again?

i dont know if thats a valid excuse. match of the millennium came out before that and to me is the best game in the snk vs capcom line

SVC came out years later once SNK restructured from bankruptcy. Like guile said SNK was operating on a skeleton crew and their top devs/producers had left. Nishiyama had already left for Dimps, and producers on weren’t as experienced in FGs.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Should have used that engine for this game.

:heh: Bruh Capcom wasn’t sharing shyt. They were at their peak and SNK was filing for bankruptcy.

If I remember right, contract wise the setup was; you use our IP, make the game, and keep all the profits(loss). That’s what fukked SNK up royally as CvS didn’t have to share the pot and those wonderswan games weren’t moving units.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
:heh: Bruh Capcom wasn’t sharing shyt. They were at their peak and SNK was filing for bankruptcy.

If I remember right, contract wise the setup was; you use our IP, make the game, and keep all the profits(loss). That’s what fukked SNK up royally as CvS didn’t have to share the pot and those wonderswan games weren’t moving units.
What make things worse, SNK making the Neo Geo Pocket and the color version when the whole industry was anticipating for the Game Boy Advance. Just a bad decision move.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
GOT4RFOWMAAo13v

trImXJM.png

exTTTjl.png

NjUHNfC.png

Last edited:

Ezkh

Pro
Daps
SF6 is going to be very interesting with the latest patch @ Combo Breaker

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
This looks kinda dope

yeah I think we're all excited for it to drop and let the real balance and patching begin. looking at it there's really no way it will have a smooth launch. if it does it'd be the shock of the year