Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Looks like SonicSol needs a wellness check, tweet was deleted but was able to clip this:

Sonic-Sol-Tweet.jpg

He ain’t serious, but his fam needs to get him off the internet and into a psych ward.

And not for 2 weeks dude needs to disappear for a year.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
He ain’t serious, but his fam needs to get him off the internet and into a psych ward.

And not for 2 weeks dude needs to disappear for a year.
I guess it was because he had a fit and cried on Twitter about needing a coach for SF6 and Kami responded with a link to Punk's metafy and got in his feelings:

Now he is blaming him and Punk for his comment, fukking crybaby ass bytch:

Last edited:

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess it was because he had a fit and cried on Twitter about needing a coach for SF6 and Kami responded with a link to Punk's metafy and got in his feelings:

Now he is blaming him and Punk for his comment, fukking crybaby ass bytch:

Some people are just not built for shyt talking. Kami should apologize and not joke with him in the future.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Some people are just not built for shyt talking. Kami should apologize and not joke with him in the future.
Not sure if you are joking, because Sonic should not get the kid gloves treatment after how shytty to people he has been. Plus Kami gave him an answer to his question. I do not believe Punk would deny him even after their issues but if he did so what, plenty of pros are on Metafy. Plus he was mad Kami did not respond to him immediately like he was supposed to have his phone glued to his hand.

At this point to blame those two for you pump faking on suicide is supreme bytch shyt. Get off of Twitter, stop playing games and get your life in order.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Saw Skull Girls 2nd Encore was on sale for like $3 on PSN, I know the game is really old but I don't have any interest in playing online. I remember liking the 2D art style back in the day. Might pick it up, just to add to the fighting game collection.