Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:

leaked-street-fighter-6-characters-mosaic.jpg

Edit: I never noticed this but the Street Fighter characters are very well designed. I can tell with the spoiler overlay who the returning characters are. They even redesign them a bit from game to game but you can instantly tell who the fighters are. Great job to the OG team for sure.
Capcom has always been GOAT with character design

Their 90s designs birthed a lot of future artists

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I watched a lot of other games this EVO, and SF5 is boring as fukk.
Never watched SF5 tourny play. This isn't in the same stratosphere as SF4 was.

It's always like this or is it just these characters/players playstyles?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Edit: I never noticed this but the Street Fighter characters are very well designed. I can tell with the spoiler overlay who the returning characters are. They even redesign them a bit from game to game but you can instantly tell who the fighters are. Great job to the OG team for sure.
Ah, i was hoping there was an additional leak. I truly believe the Champion edition roster should be in every game, (basically top row + vega balrog bison and sagat). Gouki being more essential than Sagat is erroneous to me.

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
Man the only US player left is about to be eliminated and this game is just boring and dead. The SFV match between Daigo and Justin Wong was better than this

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Facts Capcom always put a strong emphasis on character design to point where they can be recognized even in silhouette. I got the Capcom books, how to Make Fighter Game Characters, Darkstalkers Complete Works, & Beyond the World. Say what you want about their games but those dudes are dedicated to the art.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

it really is great color blocking design

c9b.jpg