Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
uZktJz.gif

@O.Red rebuttal?
None

I don't do the Marvel fights:russ:

I love 1, I love 2, I love 3:wow:, and despite my issues with it I love Infinite

I'm bias towards 3 obviously but I could type a book in here so imma relax:russ:

But one huge thing for me is its the most tangible, responsive fighting game I've ever played

Also the movement and variety of movement options across the cast is :wow::wow::wow:

At the highest levels that game is fine art:wow:

High level mvc2 is fine art too but outside of about 3 characters the movement variety is very limited

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Absolutely not. 2 STILL gets played more now. Where's the movement to get 3 ported or back on sale? Better Twitch numbers, too

Huh?? No it doesn't lol. What the hell?? Marvel 3 is still a active fgc game. Marvel 2 only comes out for exhibitions. And what do u mean ported or back on sale? It never went away. You can buy it right now.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
ULTIMATE MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 | Xbox

Marvel 2 has a campaign behind it because u legit can't buy it.

And what better twitch numbers? What weekly events are there? TNS host Marvel 3 every single friday. CEO is running marvel RIGHT NOW with exhibitions going down tonight.

Marvel 3 is literally the reason Parsec is popular right now.

These are the twitch numbers RIGHT NOW

Marvel 2-33 viewers

Marvel 3
2.6k viewers

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huh?? No it doesn't lol. What the hell?? Marvel 3 is still a active fgc game. Marvel 2 only comes out for exhibitions. And what do u mean ported or back on sale? It never went away. You can buy it right now.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
ULTIMATE MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 | Xbox

Marvel 2 has a campaign behind it because u legit can't buy it.

And what better twitch numbers? What weekly events are there? TNS host Marvel 3 every single friday. CEO is running marvel RIGHT NOW with exhibitions going down tonight.

Marvel 3 is literally the reason Parsec is popular right now.

These are the twitch numbers RIGHT NOW

Marvel 2-33 viewers

Marvel 3
2.6k viewers

Umvc3 on now????:krs:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Still waiting on Tekken 8

:francis:

They release a trailer with dlc packages instead of what people want. That's Namco for you