Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I've never been big into Tekken although I'm not bad at it. 7 seems way more hype than the rest. I'm tempted to pick it up. 5 is still collecting dust on my shelf, though...
Was never big on it in the past either. Played most of them but they never grabbed me like this one has. It's amazing to play and to watch, last few games not so much

The Toronto scene is dope so that helps. Same dude in the vid taught me a lot. I even have his old hitbox

Big balance update for season 2 this Thursday. It'll be a fresh start for everyone, so that'd be a good time to join

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Probably a good thing

MH carried a genre with mechanics that have stayed true since the PS1 generation, managed multiple crossovers this last iteration, understand what it means to keep their community engaged and open which is incredibly difficult, manage content drops and events....

Meanwhile Street Fighter :scust:

Great news imo

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Probably a good thing

MH carried a genre with mechanics that have stayed true since the PS1 generation, managed multiple crossovers this last iteration, understand what it means to keep their community engaged and open which is incredibly difficult, manage content drops and events....

Meanwhile Street Fighter :scust:

Great news imo

I didn't think about that...... All the free content MHW has blessed the masses with is simply :wow:

Meanwhile you can tell SF has no pulse on what the community really wants besides the brain dead obvious shyt like (Sagat, Sakura, Story mode, etc...)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I didn't think about that...... All the free content MHW has blessed the masses with is simply :wow:

Meanwhile you can tell SF has no pulse on what the community really wants besides the brain dead obvious shyt like (Sagat, Sakura, Story mode, etc...)
As hilarious as Abigail is to watch, NO ONE wanted Abigail in SF5 :dead: shyt like that and even technical stuff like the polarizing takes on what SF5 consider to be a neutral game is mindboggling to me

and yeah, MHW has a story that's trash as fukk but I promise this dude would at least throw in a minigame that lets you beat up a Nissan like old times :krs:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Damn i thought someone woulda posted DreamHack Montreal in here, Problem X vs. NuckleDu in Losers finals on rn

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Justins Menat is wack as fukk. He gonna win but I'm rooting for Du.

Edit. Ok so at least he ain't spamming standing heavy punch like before.

Last edited: