Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
sonicfox got eliminated in IJ2 so he's out to troll the shyt out of everyone in DBFZ now :mjlol:
Sajam warned nikkas that the Ginyu force was coming to evo to body shyt :wow: i played one good ginyu the other week for the first time and went outside to smoke a stress cig after that L
tokusentai :damn:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
What he NEEDS to do is survive losers bracket and win:gucci:
We didnt make punk hype threads for no reason

Yall were on that punk wave not me. :hubie: Dude is ducking another man at VS Fighting, crying on Twitter, and making DBFZ hate vids.

Whens the last time you saw his Karin at high level play? His cammy is WOAT and hes running to top tier cause he dont believe in his self.

He needs to do what Du did step back for a while and get his shyt together.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Sajam warned nikkas that the Ginyu force was coming to evo to body shyt :wow: i played one good ginyu the other week for the first time and went outside to smoke a stress cig after that L
:dead:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yall were on that punk wave not me. :hubie: Dude is ducking another man at VS Fighting, crying on Twitter, and making DBFZ hate vids.

Whens the last time you saw his Karin at high level play? His cammy is WOAT and hes running to top tier cause he dont believe in his self.

He needs to do what Du did step back for a while and get his shyt together.
punk been crying in the car since evo 2017 breh he gonna end up on the first esports 30 for 30 at this rate

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Menat is the coolest character in sfv. If I still played the game, I'd main this bytch and lame everyone out.