Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
teabagging really that serious to yall like that? i mean i understand totally what you're saying and why you're saying it...but still, at the end of the day it's still just a game
this man went from being suicidal to enjoying life because of this game breh, that money he won changed his life

to be disrespecting one of the 5 japanese gods of SF at Evo when you haven't even sealed the win yet :mjlol: maaan he deserved that L like a mahfukka

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you missed that?

dude deadass had a gun to his head, the only reason he didn't kill himself because his dog was in front of him and he thought about how it would be alone

THEN he went on his SF run, it seemed like the universe gave him a good look, for him to be teabaggin and talkin the shyt he talks now i don't feel bad for that nikka at all

he was almost ready to retire from SFV earlier this year once Punk started stealing the spotlight, dudes an attention whore :mjlol:
didn't he become suicidal because at the time he had put in so much work into SF and didn't get any results from it???

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
didn't he become suicidal because at the time he had put in so much work into SF and didn't get any results from it???
idk what the reason was, i think life overall was just shyt for him

but if THAT was the case then it's even wilder that he's playin around in the game that almost caused him to shoot himself :dead: what an idiot