even sherry is a trap in her own way but that's a different subject :mjlol:
shyt been changing lately tho

Sf5 and tekken got some legit:whew: lately

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mainly sf5 and injustice 2, marvel hasn't hit the crazy matchups yet for me to stay glued to it

wish we still had some Tekken 7 for today :to:
I actually haven't ever seen any footage of Tekken 7 or Injustice 2. I enjoy playing Tekken but not so much as far as watching....except when it's Pokchop lol. Injustice just looks too stiff for me. Pause:dame:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I actually haven't ever seen any footage of Tekken 7 or Injustice 2. I enjoy playing Tekken but not so much as far as watching....except when it's Pokchop lol. Injustice just looks too stiff for me. Pause:dame:
you're smoking DUST if you haven't watched tekken 7 breh, shyt is NOTHING like previous tekkens

nikkas got ex moves and supers n shyt, the graphics are amazing, the combat is catering to spectators at tournaments breh, it's hype as fukk and the matches come down to the wire alot of times

Injustice 2 is also WAY smoother than the first one, interesting character types (scarecrow being a zoner/grappler is :mindblown:) and the matches have been close from what i've seen today

don't discredit brand new games that you've never seen breh

Last edited:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're smoking DUST if you haven't watched tekken 7 breh, shyt is NOTHING like previous tekkens

nikkas got ex moves and supers n shyt, the graphics are amazing, the combat is catering to spectators at tournaments breh, it's hype as fukk and the matches come down to the wire alot of times

Injustice 2 is also WAY smoother than the first one, interesting character types (scarecrow being a zoner/grappler is :mindblown:) and the matches have been close from what i've seen today
Tbh I barely even watch SFV these days. Not sure what it is but just kinda fell back from FGC related stuff the last while. I'll definitely be back in full force to steal tech when Infinite drops and I'll surely be playing DB FIghterz too