Zero
Daps
You going to use Mika?
full
Maybe :sas2:

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
I cant wait for the next CPT event. Top 8 was so god damn hype. The crazy part aas that there was no Rog or Urien representing in the top 8. Im hoping the next patch is just buffs for everybody who needs it. Just make everybody stupid strong.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Daigo allegedly is FINALLY dropping RYU. It's time to win and compete. Philosophy aside he's gotta win...
:wow: Xian showed him the light

fukk honor, it's time to win

Asia bouta comeback this year brehs :mjgrin: xian ibuki was givin me those Evo Gen flashbacks, execution on god level. Even if Nuckle du got to grand finals he wasnt gonna beat that shyt

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
I've seen it.

Have you seen Sako???

Do you know that Sako is execution Jesus?

Daigo ain't the end all be all:yeshrug:
True that. btw... all that adapt bullshyt is over. "Thing about the old days... It's the old days"

These days with all the patches... It's impossible to stay character loyal if you want to win. Simple and plain

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True that. btw... all that adapt bullshyt is over. "Thing about the old days... It's the old days"

These days with all the patches... It's impossible to stay character loyal if you want to win. Simple and plain
Tbh I think Daigo is just lazy/stubborn about the whole Ryu situation

If you look at his struggles with 5 it's him not letting go of the way he's played Ryu for years.(he also respects too much like other japanese players in 5 but thats another discussion:sas2:) It's only the last 2-3 weeks where he's switched his style up

I see this happen with a lot of fg ogs