Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
I don't get how this kid Phenom got a "factor" already. Necalli beyond OD in the power dept. Dude just spam smash then activate then spam middle punch then confirm into super.

Lol I'm semi hating but I can't believe they reward necalli with just one or two good reads to win a round.

Give Phenom props for the reads tho. Them shyts can't be taught.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get how this kid Phenom got a "factor" already. Necalli beyond OD in the power dept. Dude just spam smash then activate then spam middle punch then confirm into super.

Lol I'm semi hating but I can't believe they reward necalli with just one or two good reads to win a round.

:russ:yea you hatin bruh

Phenom been doing this shyt ALL year

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
:russ:yea you hatin bruh

Phenom been doing this shyt ALL year
Been dominating the euro scene? Lol no lie I only first seen him when he bodied Daigo before Milan premiere. But I seen enough since then to know that kid got amazing reads. But Necalli is retarded.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why Ricky out here like this?

conan-earl-jones-james-earl-jones-is-officially-returning-as-darth-vader-wallpaper-6fab753189ac10f6487b817b3f1d65fc-large-1328079.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's fukking R.Mika fam bytch can be annoying as fukk to fight if you don't kno the match up..

She get you in that corner put down the controller and hold this L

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's fukking R.Mika fam bytch can be annoying as fukk to fight if you don't kno the match up..

She get you in that corner put down the controller and hold this L
I told my homie earlier R. Mika is instant CTRL + T on sight, and that she's the Zero from UMVC3 of this game. One touch, or one mistake and ur spending the rest of the round watching:francis:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

He utilizes his V-Skill very well. When it connects it build V meter which allows him to go super sayian earlier than most Cali players