Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
I don't know why people always try to move Neccalli down the tier list. He's always been top 3 to me. That character is annoying as fukk. Big damage, dp, anti air jab, decent buttons, easy combos. I've always thought the top 5 was Chun, Ryu, Neccalii, Cammy, Karin.

Neccalli, Cammy, and Karin don't get the love they should. To me Nash and Ken are behind them.
Yeah Necalli's definitely up there. Generally accepted top 8 characters in this game in no particular order: Chun, Ryu, Ken, Necalli, Cammy, Karin, Nash and R Mika.

I think when season 2 comes around, Cammy's going to be the best character in this game. Chun's gonna get hit with the nerfs way harder because people have been complaining about her since March. Something about air legs being too good, even though there isn't a single Chun in top 8 at Brooklyn beatdown. :sas2:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Necalli's definitely up there. Generally accepted top 8 characters in this game in no particular order: Chun, Ryu, Ken, Necalli, Cammy, Karin, Nash and R Mika.

I think when season 2 comes around, Cammy's going to be the best character in this game. Chun's gonna get hit with the nerfs way harder because people have been complaining about her since March. Something about air legs being too good, even though there isn't a single Chun in top 8 at Brooklyn beatdown. :sas2:
I picked up Cammy right before i stop playing

People complain about her having bad Crush counters but she has prob the best shimmy in the game

Everybody reputable Ive discussed Cammy with says she's easily top 3

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Im in. Been slacking on fgc events since I came back from evo. But I need to get back into it since im going to NEC in dec. Think I might pick up the new Blazblue.

llt23

All Star
Daps
Im in. Been slacking on fgc events since I came back from evo. But I need to get back into it since im going to NEC in dec. Think I might pick up the new Blazblue.

I never fukked with Blazblue but recently got got myself a copy of the most recent old version of the game (:mjlol:) and its really fun to mess around with. Jin is easy enough to learn, has some sick satisfying combos. Plus some legit straight up footsies. Jump cancel pressure stuff is really fun too. I can imagine the rest of the roster being way harder to learn. Don't really fukk with a lot of the roster character design but gameplay is legit. I think having a lil background with Guilty Gear or something similar can help you just jump into it easier.

Big problem though is the game prob gonna be dead online within months of release. :yeshrug::francis:

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Thanks to my shytty network connection, I can't watch the live stream properly :mjcry: