Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
been said they need to let Marc Teddy and Lee Chung commentate for a while

James and David are cool but damn they workin the hell out of those dudes, let em rest atleast
They try too hard to be funny, call every single thing that happens and make predictions that are wrong as fukk. It's hella annoying after two hours.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
They try too hard to be funny, call every single thing that happens and make predictions that are wrong as fukk. It's hella annoying after two hours.
they're a staple breh :manny: if Reggie Miller is still allowed to commentate national televised NBA games, then UltraChen should be allowed to cook

and both of them know what they talkin about when it comes to tech/frame talk, they're honestly not that bad when compared with other duos

i'd say Rush Hour>>>>>>>>>>>> Teddy/Kino>>Lee ChungxArturo>UltraChen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone else

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
The fallen so far:

Daigo
Infiltration
PRBalrog
Justin Wong
Ryan Hart
Haitani
Tokido ja Kazunoko

pouring-out-liquor.gif
Thats what Wong get for not picking his shyt :mjlol:
Changing of the guards :blessed:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:wow: I couldnt make a read like this in my struggles stages of SF4 if they gave me a book on that nikkas playstyle and decision making...

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they're a staple breh :manny: if Reggie Miller is still allowed to commentate national televised NBA games, then UltraChen should be allowed to cook

and both of them know what they talkin about when it comes to tech/frame talk, they're honestly not that bad when compared with other duos

i'd say Rush Hour>>>>>>>>>>>> Teddy/Kino>>Lee ChungxArturo>UltraChen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone else
Apples and oranges to your comparison. Anyone can rattle off frames but I understand. These cats just become terrible after awhile. Killian isn't funny, David never admits when he's wrong, Chen tries too hard with the jokes and the Wong dikk sucking, Skisonic gets OD when he's hype etc. I'm just over it.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
c'mon snake eyes....keep holding it down for black excellence

where can i find a bracket?