Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

llt23

All Star
Daps
im kinda upset yatagarasu is getting the bushes treatment. I was really looking forward to the release, played the old version a lot. Then it comes out, and 2 weeks later nobody is playing it. None of the english commentators(game lets you choose a commentator to call your match...ie Tokido, Ultra David etc...) support the game at all, no big name fgc players. I was able to play over 10 diff people at next level last week offline so clearly people play it.......the community just isnt backing it. It will have a tournament at CEOtaku so thats a good step but as of now its not scheduled here in NYC for Defend The North, which really sucks for me.

Im sick of SF4. I wanted something new. Now I play that and its practically dead aside from the small community of diehards. The struggle is real. If yall havent tried it yet, you should. Its on steam, it plays like Capcom but without the bullshyt, plus has parries. But it has no brand name, doesnt have high end graphics, and no advertising budget so I get it.

I also been picking up King of Fighters XIII to cure my SF boredom. That game is hard as hell but mad satisfying. Very fast paced. So for Defend the North I signed up for Third Strike and KOF, nothing else.

R Mika tho sparked my interest in SF5 at least. Looks like a fun character.

Last edited: