Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Given what went on this weekend, I feel the staff should put out a notice for people to have their stuff with them at all times. Some of these people seem to have no sense whatsoever.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Given what went on this weekend, I feel the staff should put out a notice for people to have their stuff with them at all times. Some of these people seem to have no sense whatsoever.
I've seen it go both ways

A lot of shyt gets stolen, but some people get so caught up in shyt they lose something

Somebody might get caught up watching a match, then fukk around and see an old friend then trail off while forgetting his $200 stick:francis:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

A lot of shyt gets stolen, but some people get so caught up in shyt they lose something

Somebody might get caught up watching a match, then fukk around and see an old friend then trail off while forgetting his $200 stick:francis:

Yeah yo these events it's easy to slip-up, even when you fully alert.

IceDragon

All Star
Daps

Yeah i wouldn't be surprised if there is a small amount of people that go to Evo specifically with the intent on stealing big money, laptops and sticks. There's just so many people no way thieves ain't looking at it like :ohlawd::shaq: