Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Everytime I see dis nikka Smug fck dese Japanese players up
it make me feel better about the occasional one round I get off of him in a 2/3 set :wow:

llt23

All Star
Daps
How much times he hit u with that overhead dawg :wow:

:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

My thing with him is that once you are knocked down you are just helpless. Try and backdash. Nope. He got the option select duff punch ready. You just gotta sit there and take it.:mjcry: Anyone who can get out of his wake up pressure deserves a fukking x box live achievement.:mjcry:

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
I haven't had the honor of being overheaded by Smugs, :mjcry:

On another note, NLBC #100 is tonight, exhibitions start at 7pm. This one looks to be jammed packed. OD levels of hype incoming. :blessed:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Cap com cup today. Getting the homies together to watch this one. Should be hype. Rooting for our American boys.

Also shout out to general kills. Finally got to play some games with our coli breh, extremely solid player. That Sagat is no joke. I went like 0-5 against him.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Cap com cup today. Getting the homies together to watch this one. Should be hype. Rooting for our American boys.

Also shout out to general kills. Finally got to play some games with our coli breh, extremely solid player. That Sagat is no joke. I went like 0-5 against him.
:salute: Fun games bro

nikkaz boutta eat good off this Capcom Cup brehs :noah:

My nikka Bonchan betta take dis plz :damn:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great opening match. Niishikun's Blanka is fire. What can be said about Luffy? Fam is ballin on a OG PSX controller.