Official Feet and Toes thread

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My toes x.x
Are they discolored or something? Try putting some tea tree oil on your toe nails every morning after the shower. Just get a q-tip, dip it in the oil and rub it on each nail and around the nail bed. Try to do it every day. If it burns then just dilute with a little water and try to make sure it only touches the nail and not your skin. Try going without polish for a month or so and just keeping your nails trimmed and clean. If you have to use polish, make sure you're investing in a good brand. You use less which means you don't have tons of polish caked up on your nails which can cause issues as well.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are they discolored or something? Try putting some tea tree oil on your toe nails every morning after the shower. Just get a q-tip, dip it in the oil and rub it on each nail and around the nail bed. Try to do it every day. If it burns then just dilute with a little water and try to make sure it only touches the nail and not your skin. Try going without polish for a month or so and just keeping your nails trimmed and clean. If you have to use polish, make sure you're investing in a good brand. You use less which means you don't have tons of polish caked up on your nails which can cause issues as well.
Thanks! But to answer the question, they're not discolored..i just don't like my feet in general lol.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I hope you giving advice means you gonna post your pretty feet:lupe: