900x900px-LL-80a2ea38_4he2hf.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Bump

Y'all thought we forgot.:ufdup:

birdman-handrub-gif.gif
Too much of y'all ladies been diddling yourselves over them brave dudes posting frowny selfies in that expose yourself men thread thinkin' y'all ain't going to got to cut a check and give back'n'shyt. :birdman: We Out'chea waitin' on threadbare patience, mayne.

:mjcry:Y'all on some unrequited bullshyt.....bless the thread please.:deadmanny:

Pifford

All Star
Daps
Y'all trying too hard. There's this video where Brian Pumpers talks about his stank foot fetish before he fukks some chick and he says something like "Whatever you into man, just tell her, don't act like it's weird. If you like feet, fukk it, if you want her to piss on you, fukk it." That's how you need to approach shyt. Never had a girl say no to some feet shyt, y'all girls in here acting like it's the creepiest shyt, FOH, if some handsome nikka you were crushing on wanted to suck your toes, you'd be all over that shyt:ufdup:

Pifford

All Star
Daps
For real, nikkaz with a foot fetish message me, I have mad vids with exes and shyt and will school you on getting what you want. Have done foot stuff with a semi-famous model (no names, but she has been on big name TV programs)