Official Extraction Thread

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thor fukked up by only going with half measures at a certain point in the movie, word to mike

source.gif

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I really lived this movie

At first I was like

"They not gone flesh out the character or nothing huh. Just jump right in"

Then when shyt started turning up I was like

"Ah. I see"

Just jump in and mash the gas to the floor. shyt was epic as can be

And I love that they did this

Did we really care about the backstory of this guy as opposed to the action in this type of movie? I personally dont need a deep dive into why people are who they are before I can root for or against them..Screen time is limited and I am glad that we got to see Tyler and Saju hand out fades for a solid 90 mins

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was the dialogue low for anyone else? I had to put the subs on I can't hear shyt:russ:I crank it up and next thing you know bullets are flying everywhere and it's loud and clear:dead::dead::dead:I like it so far though :ehh:Let me find out Hemsworth trying to get a piece of John Wick 4:jbhmm:
Bruh when thot n the kid were talking upstairs @ the house, me n my girl was like this shyt low as hell, we had to put the tv to 70 and still couldn’t hear. So she goes “just put the closed caption on” I hate the shyt, but I was like fukk it. As soon as I clear the screen from turning it on, this nikka Thor get up and walk out the room :martin: :dead: Turned it back off :pacspit: