Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Daps
I did forget about her saying that, I guess it’s possible Cal did something but I figured it was just him replaying the sex tape with Jules. I’m not sure Cal is that evil to fukk his kid.
Yea that’s plausible too. Didn’t Nate also have a thing with Jules? I forgot how that all played out last season.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
So was the Cal and Nate thing just a dream. Or something that happened?

It was def a dream cuz Nate was old, but I think it was reminiscent of a flashback. Nate’s mom said he went noticeably dark when he was 8/9 years old. Cal probably caught him doing some gay shyt and then sodomized him to “teach him a lesson” smh

Nate basically felt "raped" by his dad when he discovered the tapes. Also, lead to his current sexual confusion and identity. Watching the play he ebbed and flowed between being disgusted at himself, embarrased and turned on. Not to mention reckoning with his attraction Jules.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Nate basically felt "raped" by his dad when he discovered the tapes. Also, lead to his current sexual confusion and identity. Watching the play he ebbed and flowed between being disgusted at himself, embarrased and turned on. Not to mention reckoning with his attraction Jules.

Right. The scene was metaphorical. Cal didnt rape his son. Good lord guys

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
That last shot of Cassie :picard:
bXqYJbu.gif

:huhldup: