Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
ok done
Season 1 is miles better but Season 2 had some great moments.
I see Kat is gone for S3. I never liked her story anyway :mjlol:
I personally think the Rue/Sex trade storyline is done. the show hasn't gone that dark yet. I feel like the heroin scene is how dark we're going to get
I also feel like Rue's narration is because this whole show is a framing device. Rue is either writing this or telling the story to someone. maybe because they all die or get arrested or something.
I would be ok with 'Nate leaving too.
no more Fez, no more ash smh
I think season 3 is the last one.

I only binged this show recently (like last fall) after years of hearing the hype about it...and i'll say that s1 was solid. It had issues but the branching story arcs were engaging. That last ep with Zendaya and the elder breh at the pancake shop was award worthy.

I thought s2 was trash. They fell into that trap where i guess the Nate character was popular, bc he did too much shyt in s1 and s2 for the protective booking they gave him to finish s2. I also felt they character assassinated both blonde t*ts and fat friend, for no reason...

With blonde t*ts, a teen pregnancy arc or a dating an older/college guy arc.. were both very real situations hs girls been dealing with since forever.. either or both would've been more interesting than dumbing her down into an obsessive Nate-stan and removing pretty much all likability built for her in s1.

With fat friend, in s1 they had a decent story arc cooking on the whole "prude living a double life on the internet" + the onlyfans craze with weirdo fans and the psychological effect it could have on a girl. But by s2, they pretty much just dumbed her down to being the hype-woman for the latina chick, and being a bytch to her bf. Deaded all her likability built from s1.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Finished this today, had been binging for the last week or so. I gotta agree with alot of folks and say S1 was much better, I liked the every episode a character breakdown, and was kinda mad they went away from that. My guy Mckay got dropped without an explanation, didn't care for Elliott and I ffwd his song that seemed to go on forever in the finale. Lexi's play was fukkery on top of fukkery in the finale:dead:

LMAO at a high school play getting away with all the shyt they got away with

LMAO at Laurie being the whole plug, letting Rue just get away with the amount of drugs and just saying fukk it:dead:

And based off of her threats to Rue if she screwed her over (which she did) she'd be dead or sold, but I get thats a little too dark so we'll see if/how they address that next season

RIP Ash even though he kept making shyt worse for Fez, speaking of Fez I guess we'll also see how he ends up when we get to next season

Love the show's cinematography, and Zendaya's acting is on point, also was impressed with Sydney Sweeney as Cassie this season too.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I won't remember a damn thing by that point other than Sydney Sweeney's titties

thats-all-i-want-kevin-hart.gif