Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nor sure what to make of the first episode. Visually interesting, story though :patrice:

This feels like a Tumblr kids wet dream, great soundtrack with psychedelic cinematography. If this episode was considered mild and it gets more graphic from here, this might be Requiem For a Dream 2019.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Nor sure what to make of the first episode. Visually interesting, story though :patrice:

This feels like a Tumblr kids wet dream, great soundtrack with psychedelic cinematography. If this episode was considered mild and it gets more graphic from here, this might be Requiem For a Dream 2019.
I don't see this going Aronofsky dark. Later down the road, the tone will probably will hit something similar to Bully(2001), Kids, The Basketball Diaries. shyt it already has.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next ep.

Edit: Is Jules character a dude? Because you can totally see a bulge when she's lying in the bed next to Rue.

That's what I thought when she was taking them shots.

Super pretentious :trash: . Just more drug fueled shallow trendy topics presented through avatars of people. Just terrible all around and a symptom of everything wrong with media marketed to younger generations of today. Shock value with empty insight.

Wow. You are not wrong. But there's still some entertainment value there.

I don't see this going Aronofsky dark. Later down the road, the tone will probably will hit something similar to Bully(2001), Kids, The Basketball Diaries. shyt it already has.

Definitely felt the Kids influence on this.

Last edited: